Reviewers are responsible for reviewing the code submitted by the community to ensure the quality and correctness; generated out of Active Contributors in a specific SIG.
Reviewer status is scoped to the part of the codebase under the SIG.
membership.md under the specific SIG for a list of Reviewers of the SIG.
How to become a Reviewer
- Familiar with the codebase
Demonstrated a recognized level of community engagement in the SIG development, via contributions that have met one or more of the minimal criteria as defined below：
- Merged 20 PRs or more (may vary among SIGs)
- Fixed 1 or more issues of Medium difficulty
- Sponsored by at 2 Committers of the SIG
Privileges and responsibilities
- Ensure the correctness of the code submitted to the SIG
- Respond promptly to PRs
- Participate in SIG meetings regularly
- Approve code reviews with LGTM (Looks Good To Me)
- Get the profile listed on the membership page of the corresponding SIG